1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. mihokm
    mihokm sickly_b
    Hi.

Thank you very much for offer to help. The research is expensive, especially when it is necessary to work with accuracy of 0.01 mm. Good news is that I already have fully working prototypes (after my adjustments). The last things that I have to do is to produce final version of gears (without adjustments) and special screws.
    My PayPal address is mmihokmm@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

Marian
  2. ElisioClio
    ElisioClio
    I already have Walkman DD9. UUUUUPPPIIIIMMMMMM WOW. Thank you, Corry.
  3. Navpers
    Navpers
    Camping at the trailer and cranking on the old box :))) Candle JTR-1286
  4. ElisioClio
  5. Guilherme Andreas
  6. ElisioClio
    ElisioClio corry
    Hello, my friend. I Back. Hug
  7. ElisioClio
    ElisioClio
    I wait my Walkman DD9 Email 3 day. Thank you my friend Corry save.
  8. Big Bad John
    Big Bad John
    Got six working machines now at last, got rid of the Philips D8334 and replaced it with a Panasonic XBS RX-FW39L, nice piece of kit too!
  9. ElisioClio
    ElisioClio
    I'm deaf, you hear Walkman. Love 38 Years listening to Walkmans.
  10. Helaba
    Helaba buzbox
    Is iT correct that there are 2 types of compartiment ? 1 for AAbattery and another for the gumstick battery!? If possible , i would like the 2 of them, otherwise with the gumstick
    Thx
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Helaba
      Helaba
      And the grey?
      May 6, 2017
    3. buzbox
      buzbox
      The silver one is missing the battery box. I only have the box on the black one. The silver one is for spares and is missing other parts also. If I sell the black one I will include the silver one for spare parts.
      May 6, 2017
    4. Helaba
      Helaba
      Ok, fantastic!
      May 6, 2017
  11. Helaba
    Helaba buzbox
    Black one please
  12. Helaba
    Helaba buzbox
    BB, what are conditions with ship to Belgium? Pics?
    1. buzbox
      buzbox
      I will take photos tomorrow. Don't think it has a belt so will need a new one. But the player is in very good condition. Will show photos tomorrow.
      May 6, 2017
      Helaba likes this.
  13. Helaba
    Helaba buzbox
    Hallo BB
    I am looking for a battery compartiment for a WM101, dont you have by chance a decent one in your spares suitcase? Thx thx
    1. buzbox
      buzbox
      I don't. But I do have 2 WM101's I can sell. I have a black and silver wm 101.
      May 6, 2017
  14. BPR
    BPR mihokm
    Hi Marian, long time S2G reader and maker that has been dreaming up ways to repair my WM-2. Great to see how far you have come in developing repair parts for the dreaded center gear problem. How can I help support the cause and join with the others and get in the queue for some parts? Thanks! BPR
  15. PJ0688
    PJ0688 mihokm
    Hi, I have sent 50 Euro, is that ok?
  16. Moonraker
    Moonraker Doctor Walkman
    Hi Doc.
    How are you? I just want to know about my 2 Walkman that I sent to you to fix them long time ago. Can you tell me any thing about them?
    Thanks.
    Santi
  17. PJ0688
    PJ0688 mihokm
    Hi Marian, I won't be able to donate until next week when I get paid, is that ok?
  18. mihokm
    mihokm PJ0688
    Hi.

I would like to thank you very much for your support.
    Now, with support of you and other people it is real. Financing this project was a nightmare for me.

Thank you so so much.

Cheers, Marian
  19. mihokm
    mihokm mrn
    Hi.

Now, with support of you and other people it is real. Financing this project was a nightmare for me.

Thank you so so much.

Cheers, Marian
  20. mihokm
    mihokm Jorge
    Hi.

Thank you so so much.

Cheers, Marian
    1. Jorge
      Jorge
      Will transfer today. An amazing job you did there!! Its refreshing to know that folks like you still exist :-)
      Apr 25, 2017