1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony WM-DD Model

Discussion in 'Gear you want' started by Sergeant_Ryan_, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Sergeant_Ryan_

Sergeant_Ryan_ New Member

So, I'm looking for a Sony WM-DD model. I'm interested in anything really, as long as it has a refurbished center gear and the battery cover is in tact. Belt clip or case is preferred but not necessary. This includes a Sony WM-D3, or even a WM-2 if nothing from the DD line shows up. I know that these models can get expensive; I have been searching eBay for a while for one of these and the prices are pretty high. So, since money's a little tight right now, I'm willing to sell some of my other Walkman models to pay for this new one. If interested or have any leads on a DD, please let me know. :)

2. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

3. Sergeant_Ryan_

Sergeant_Ryan_ New Member

Update
    So I'm closing in on a WM-D3 on eBay, the auction ends tomorrow. It comes with the case, headphones, shoulder strap, manual and box. Unfortunately the center gear is cracked, but I'm planning on fixing it, whether it be with a replacement gear or just modifying the current gear. However, if I don't win this one, I am planning on a WM-DD3 or DDII or something similar. But these models I'm looking at don't have battery covers, so I was wondering if anyone here has a spare one they'd be willing to sell?

4. wm_dan

wm_dan Member

The D3 is a very nice sounding walkman, however its quite bulky compared to a Wm-dd, dd2,dd3 etc

5. Hero

Hero New Member

D3还在销售吗?我想买。