1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Jorge

Bboxes_02

I am buying National/Panasonic RX-7200 from this collector... :-)

Bboxes_02
Jorge, Feb 15, 2018
    • Patron
      So many cassettes, wow
    • lupogtiboy
      Wow! What a collection and beautifully displayed too!
    • ElisioClio
      Perfect. I like look. Wow.
    • Easthelp
      That certainly is an amazing display of yesteryear gadgetry -- mostly analogue audio electronics, with what appear to be VHS videocassettes and DVDs (they're not that yesteryear) keeping that long, low-profile shelving busy. And all set against the foreground of clean-looking, rose(?)-coloured carpeting and an atypically curved, light-green ceiling.

The ribbed, white or off-white seating (a daybed?) hinted at in the left foreground also suggests enduring comfort while enjoying the electronic ensemble.

Say, how many of those boomboxes have fully functioning tape decks? And does the substantial-looking, respectably wood-bordered turntable unit work? (It's next to the whoever-Jones-is LP.)

Ah, well, maybe no matter: it's still a stirring sight. (Uh, Jorge, is a National Panasonic RX-7200 all you want from this, uh, well-stocked seller? And, to begin with, is there actually a National Panasonic RX-7200 – that is, a sound system of that model number and badged with both brand names? Or will a minty machine of either brand please you?:biggrin:)

• Jorge
      Agreed, Panasonic is just a reminder for the folks like me that National is the same Co.
      I've already told Alex that: " I feel like Steve Martin in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: "I Want It All!"
      Alex has YouTube channel he calls "one bbox - one song", here is "my" RX-7200

And today he posted The Elephant for just $230, thanks God I already have one:), paid $600 two years ago:(
    • Mister X
      "The waiting is the hardest part" Very beautiful equipment, I'm paranoid of little hands so nothing can be under 5' in my home but someday my room will like like this. Back in the very early days of the forum, the sister site was selling new RX-7200s for $700.00 each, I have no idea how many or where they got them from but at the time I thought is was way too much especially since I was finding Marantz and Pioneer Receivers for $10-15 bucks all the time.
    • walkman archive
      Wow! Impressive and lovely room! :notworthy
      I'd mind to spend an entire day playing with all those gadgets...
    • Mister X
      Old thread but this is one of those great photos that makes me smile...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Boomboxes
    Uploaded By:
    Jorge
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4928px
    Height:
    3264px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7000
    Date / Time:
    2018:06:22 18:47:52
    Exposure Time:
    10/250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 1600
    Focal Length:
    18 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).