1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
ElisioClio

My collection Sony Walkman 2017

Here is my Walkman collection, Currently. I still have one Walkman d6c, soon I will one. And she did not want much. Some, mostly Walkman DD and better ones. In short I will film complete for my order to buy Walkman. Just use best Walkman and cute design. Thanks

ElisioClio, Nov 8, 2017
Brandon and speedy2.0 like this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Boodokhan
      B E A U tiful.
      excellent collection of walkmans. Loved all of them specially your TCM-600
    • ElisioClio
      Boodokhan: thank you so much. A walkman is missing. one day i will buy walkman d6c. TCM-600 is year 1978. Yes beautiful and works well. Just mono sound All walkman very good condition almost new. complete walkman stickers. Thank you, see my video.
    • wm_dan
      @ElisioClio That collection is truly awesome, are they all fully working? and if so would you mind me asking who services and repairs them for you? I bet you'd want a 5 figure sum to part with them!
    • ElisioClio
      @wm_dan: Hello. Yes, everyone works. was to arrange. I did it, at home. you can see my YouTube video, name ElisioClio, with some video on walkman repair. some walkman took off the straps our belts, because walkman stopped. I do not repair other people. Thank
    • buzbox
      Cool!! Same display case as mine. Ikea Detolf yes?
    • ElisioClio
      Buzbox: Hi. Yes, Ikea Detolf showcase. Sure. thank you.
    • wm_dan
      @ElisioClio I've watched your video a few times now! I am so envious and jealous lol! but also so happy for you, such an amazing collection!
    • ElisioClio
      wm_dan: thank you :thumbsup:
    • T-ster
      Stunning! Wow what a lovely video.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Walkmans
    Uploaded By:
    ElisioClio
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2017
    View Count: