1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of selling my walkman collection

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Radio Raheem, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

help is there anybody there...or is the forum really that dead, im in a state of panic over this, it's not my money:nonoplease

2. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

@Radio Raheem You should not worry, as long as you do not collect money, @Boodokhan can reverse this transaction by calling PayPal.
    Always extra grief talking to them about "F&F" transfers, but still doable.

Sorry to hear about the collection being dead!! What happened?

Radio Raheem likes this.
  3. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Real project!! Let me see if I can find some positive info for you, just bitching about bu zoning commission is too depressing...

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

@Radio Raheem don't worry about anything my friend.
    i sent you a PM

5. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

:wink: :wink: :wink:
    Thank god for that!!

You guys on the forums are just amazing!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Poor Reno was panicking there!!

6. Radio Raheem

This matter is not sorted and im not sure how it can be....at the moment i vote Voodoo for admin, the guy is a hero, sorry for swearing lads but this is a huge issue for me

7. davebush

davebush Active Member

great scam Reno

Cassette2go likes this.
  8. Radio Raheem

cheaky soso..lol.....i have been on the phone to paypal and they have agreed to give the money back to boodoo but first they want to investigate

so boodoo will get his money back now but im not sure how long it's going to take:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    deech likes this.
  9. Radio Raheem

only 3 of the actual 10 walkmans work buddy the rest are dead, i guess caps dry out over time etc so as far as im concerened there worth jack, such is life:wink2

10. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

what a strange deal this is .... ????? Come on guys , this is not a Kindergarden ....

11. Radio Raheem

I NEED HELP WITH PAYPAL....will anybody help me or am I just wasting my time being on here:redface::frown:

12. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

What can anybody do to help? I can not understand that you cannot do a full refund?? The only way to solve is with Paypal only....

13. Radio Raheem

my account is frozen and boodookhans £1500 is frozen in my account, only paypal will issue the refund.....I have been onto paypal.....again....I'm having a hard time believing there shiat myself now...what can I do but suggest a ban on myself because I don't believe paypal myself.....if one of the mods reads this can you send me a pm and help....I offered boodoo my paypal account details but he doesn't want to go into my paypal.... I offered boodoo my walkmans for free (but I can NOT do this as I am loosing to much.)....can one of the mods help... this is what you are here to do....if nobody is willing to help then you may as well ban me, through no fault of my own thanks

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    nickeccles likes this.
  14. Radio Raheem

great news guys paypal have issued a refund to boodoo.....I have also sent him most of the walkmans......it's upto him if he sends them back...

Parcelforce tracking no

ee575774250gb

apologies for any concerns this has caused guys:crazy:banana::groupwave:wink2

nickeccles likes this.
  15. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Can't beat a bit of Reno drama :)

Glad you got it sorted fella :)

nickeccles and Radio Raheem like this.
  16. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

The tales of Beatrix Raheem Potter are never ending glad it's all sorted Reno .

Radio Raheem likes this.
  17. Radio Raheem

Cheers lads only issue I have left is that I now have no paypal so I guess my buying days are over...from now on it is collection only as I have no choice.. Drama indeed lads I hate owing any body anything...for me I think this is the biggest drama iv had since joining stg in what 15 years, it was just a huge amount of money and it wasn't mine.....anyway thanks all god bless:thumbsup:

18. davebush

davebush Active Member

right this is what you can do Reno lad....send me £2000 and ill do your buying for you. when the money runs out, just top it up again...ill get the sellers to send it to you direct so no double postage

19. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

Happy ending indeed! @Radio Raheem : now you are out of $$ and got rid of your collection, and you r happy!!! Thats the spirit!...
    What did you do to get banned from PayPal? I wanna do the same for my Boss so that she would stop using my CC and eBay/PayPal accounts! ;-)

20. Radio Raheem

I'm not sure what boodoo has been charged jorge mate he sent the money as gift but I'm not sure how paypal sent his money as it was beyond my control as my account is now permanently locked....but I'm just glad it's over....no more selling for me as it always goes wrong...I haven't told boodoo the walkmans are on the way either..im just hoping he can send my sony dd9 back but if not no worries bud