1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANASONIC-FIRST 6 YEARS 1980 to 1985

Discussion in 'Best Threads' started by JohnEdward, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Tyler Seip

Tyler Seip New Member

I bought an RQ-J9 BEFORE reading this post. One of my favorite s by the way. Love the early Panasonic line. But boy did the J9 have problems. Unbalanced signals between left and right, lots of wow and flutter....lots and lots of motor buzz in the headphones. It was in perfect cosmetic condition but luckily I could return it. NOW my daily driver is then RX-S35 which I LOVE! Love this post and all the great photos. Fantastic collection you have!

2. On The Beach

On The Beach Active Member

Ah, it’s a pity all the photo links are broken.

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

I wonder if the old forum "Master Copies" had them? Walkman Archive and T-ster both have a copy.

There was some browser plug-ins a few years ago that would show the pictures, I never used any of them, if someone can pull the photos, I might be able to repost.

Going through duckduckgo.com and google images, maybe we can rebuild the thread?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
  4. On The Beach

On The Beach Active Member

I'm not sure what photos are needed though .
    I dont mind searching around and gathering but not sure what pics were posted to start with.

5. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

You pretty much have to guess, JE always had a cloth backdrop so if you find one photos, there will be some other matching photos. If you see something that looks like it fits, post it here and I can edit it into the original post. duckduckgo.com has some good images on it, google images don't seem to last long, they used to cache all of these and I took for granted they would always be available but they're gone now.