1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer SK-21 Antenna Question

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Jamie, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Recently found a Pioneer SK-21 put out with the trash and had to save it. It is in great shape except that the antenna is broken off. Anyone have information so I can source a replacement.

Also, any general information on this box would be appreciated. I know nothing about the Pioneers... I wasn't even aware they made boomboxes.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Funny thing is that I was just in Massachusetts a few days ago on my way back to Dallas from Vermont and that I am currently working on a SK-21 to SK-31 deck conversion just as soon as I am caught up and back to fully rested from my 16 States and 10 day road trip travels

Jamie likes this.
  3. Cassette2go

G:\Canon SX130is 2016 Fwd\155___09 09 September 2017
    IMG_5056 Pioneer SK-21 Antenna 10.25 inch long 'retracted' with 4 sections & extended it is 34 inches long.
    IMG_5056 Pioneer SK-21 Antenna 10.25 inch long 4 sections 34 inches long.JPG IMG_5057 Pioneer SK-21 Antenna 10.25 inch long 4 sections 34 inches long.JPG

Boodokhan and Jamie like this.
  4. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Much Thanks! :)

5. Jamie

Jamie New Member

IMG_1156.JPG I just wanted to say thanks again to Cassette2go for the information. I ordered a replacement antenna based on your measurements and it arrived today. My SK-21 is whole again! :)

Cassette2go likes this.
  6. Cassette2go

I am just glad I could help