1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Loudest Portable Bluetooth Speaker Of 2016

Discussion in 'Portable Stereos of Today & Tomorrow' started by BLASTER, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Nice to see someone has the balls to complain about these because they seem like rubbish imho, im sorry it had to be you blue fuz, just put it on the bay my man and buy the aiwa, good luck

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Nice to hear an honest appraisal though Blu, plus i can actually get an Exos here so that makes me feel better :thumbup:

3. blu_fuz

blu_fuz New Member

I do like the bumpboxx even with it's quirks. It has street cred that the Aiwa Exos 9 just can't have because the Aiwa looks like a beautiful shelf/office blaster. Each has it's own positives and negatives, each person just needs to decide for themselves.

4. Mellymelsr

Mellymelsr New Member

The Bumpboxx and it's creators set out to do one thing...make the loudest outdoor boombox. The Bumpboxx isn't an indoor box, it isn't a sit in the corner of the office cute little bluetooth speaker. It's huge and it's loud. It's creators are very involved and care about the product and it's customers. They are very hands on. I love how they do business. I support their product. To call something rubbish that you have never seen or heard is something a prick would do. Classless. See and hear one then I will respect your comment. Their sales are doing fine without you...

rmrexp likes this.
  5. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

I'm mostly deaf anyway so sometimes I crank my Bumpboxx even when inside. It's usually flickering in the red almost all of the time :thumbsup:
    For inside I like to use EQ2. That setting seems to bring out the bass more
    20170316_143134.jpg