1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold C100F Playing Fleetwood Mac (Landslide)

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Transistorized, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

Ok. I am at it again. This has been a soggy weekend and I have had a few messages asking for a video of the Gold Conion. As always, you are able to view on dropbox or download (780MB) to your machine if you would like. It is in HD and stereo but recorded from my cell phone. I realize there are much better ways to make the sound quality better however, I do not have the equipment. As a plus, your are hearing this about the same as I would in my living room but obviously isn't going to sound like the CD in your walkman :) Nevertheless the Conion seems to pull through sounding well even on a cell phone recording :thumbsup:

If you do not have a dropbox account and a sign in/up window appears, simply click No Thanks at the bottom and you will be directed to the video.

Some seem to want and enjoy these uploads, others may be getting annoyed (not sure) :biggrin: Please let me know if this is more annoying than entertaining. So slap on your :headphones: and enjoy...oh...and at some point my cuckoo clock chimes in behind the recording so you get to enjoy that as well.. :thumbsup:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/chd0lylb1a3dyoe/20220504_151251_1.mp4?dl=0

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    Radio Raheem, Mister X and nickeccles like this.
  2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Great box and nice vid, i think i speak for most people when i say we have been enjoying the vids. Its nice to see a picture but this is way better :bigthumbsup:

3. Transistorized

Thanks T-ster. I tried to upload onto Facebook but the sound was so good they pulled it for copyright. Looks like I am stuck with links to my dropbox account for now

Mister X likes this.
  4. Erniejade

Erniejade Member

This makes me want to get my Conion's deck going again. It doing that tape stuck thing. I put it back on the shelf a like 1-2 years ago and haven't used it since. Great video!!

Mister X likes this.
  5. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

Waiting for a tripod to be delivered for my S7 Edge - then there will be lots more from me!!

Sadly, there is as expected a stability problem with the nasty decks these things use..........listen to the guitars - horridly unstable, wow present & muddled reproduction...........

Sustained piano notes & acoustic guitars are not easy for a cassette machine to reproduce & this is a prime example of what can go wrong :reelspin: :reelspin: the decks are so poorly made, they can never play with any degree of stability :(:(:(

Some of you know how much I hate anything Conion & AKA's - This is why!! The video demonstrates exactly why they are no good for anything more than radio or line in.........the decks are just no good :(

More video's though please, I love this idea & will contribute plenty more yet :)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Mister X and Erniejade like this.
  6. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

The Conion's must have dried up, they are getting harder to find these days. Any new videos Transistorized?

Transistorized likes this.
  7. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Mister X likes this.
  8. Mister X

Hello C2G! What makes this model rare? I'm hoping to head over there in the next few weeks, maybe I should look for one?

Cassette2go likes this.
  9. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001056918572 Friend me in fb I am going to be live opening this in about a hour 19 december 2023. Have you ever seen this varation of this series before as it is maybe different as for certain the power=supply is only 100 volts and the rest could be different - we will see.

Emiel likes this.
  10. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

congrats James....i dont think anybody here uses facebook dude

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    Mister X likes this.
  11. Mister X

I've only logged on FB maybe a handful of times in the last five years. I feel like I have to wash my brain when I'm done.

Radio Raheem likes this.
  12. Transistorized

I updated the dead link in my 1st post. It now works

Emiel, Mister X and Radio Raheem like this.
  13. Transistorized

I just updated my link in the 1st post as the other one dropped off. It's a more modern video of the C100 :)

Mister X likes this.
  14. Mister X

New song as well, thanks for the upload!

Emiel likes this.