1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Boodokhan
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 12:06 PM
Media:
Albums:

Boodokhan

Well-Known Member, Male, from California

In the process. Made one, wants to make very luxury cases. sorry to disappoint you but those wont be for sale. Aug 23, 2023

Boodokhan was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 12:06 PM
    1. shannonscx10
      shannonscx10
      I understand. But if you do get around to making one for the dd33, could you perhaps send me the measurements for the peices you use to construct the case?

Maybe I could bring that to a leathermaker.
    2. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      In the process. Made one, wants to make very luxury cases. sorry to disappoint you but those wont be for sale.
    3. shannonscx10
      shannonscx10
      Hi, i saw you reply in a thread that you were considering making cases for some of your walkmans. Did you get around to doing that?

Im looking for a case for my near mint dd33 and the original sony cases suck on top of being hard to find :/
    4. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      Please post your request in the forum and I am sure there are members who wants to sell you one. I do not sell any item.
    5. Burak Demircan
      Burak Demircan
      I am looking for Toshiba KT-VS1 Walkman to buy. Do you have one?
    6. arsene
      arsene
      Hi, do you make/sell reproduction windows for the WM-30?
    7. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      Hi there, Most probably it needs new belt. Try to place a new discussion thread and I can direct you how to change the belt there.
    8. Boodokhan
    9. VintageRPM
      VintageRPM
      Hi boodakhan have a wm2 that needs restoring belts etc. just stopped one day on the beach , then it tried to work again and ground to a halt making a trying to workl sound?can you point me i the right direction .
      thanks so much
      thanks!
      vintagerpm
      malibu, ca
    10. Rahul
      Rahul
      Hi,
      You have mentioned in one of your post that you have 3 Sony WM D6C units all in mint condition and in original box. Are you interested in selling one? If yes I would like to buy it from you instead of ebay. Please share the price of a mint unit , if interested.
      Thanks
    11. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      Hi Elisio, I have more than 400 units now. Someday i will learn how to make a video of my collection like your video.
    12. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      Hello Elisio
    13. ElisioClio
      ElisioClio
      Hello Friend. 200 Walkman? That's good. What are you going to do with them? Or collectors 200 different walkman or some alike? to my congratulations.
    14. matic777
      matic777
      Hi Boodahkan,

You can send the D3 to:

Matic Kragelj
      Krivec 4
      1000 Ljubljana
      Slovenia

IMPORTANT : If you live outside European union, please mark the package as gift and value should be 20$ or less to avoid unnecessary custom complications and possible custom charges.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
    15. Derek marshall
      Derek marshall
      Hi Boodahkan. Thanks for your reply. Forgot i still had these phones. Got them back in the seventies- used once then back in their box. Good vintage stuff. I wish i still had my hi-fi setup to use them again.
    16. Derek marshall
      Derek marshall
      Hi there. Thank you for your response. I am new to syereo2go and am trying to read any messages that i recieve. What is PM? Excuse my ignorance but i have not used the internet very much. Look forward to hearing from you Derek.
      1. Boodokhan likes this.
      2. Boodokhan
        Boodokhan
        Hi derek
        PM is "Private Message". If you need to send somebody a private message rather than posting it in the forum click on inbox (located on right upper section of stereo2go page and start a new conversation with any member.
        Apr 25, 2018
    17. Boodokhan
      Boodokhan
      check your PM
    18. Boodokhan
    19. buzbox
      buzbox
      Basically I sent the wrong Walkman to this guy in Virginia. He is not willing to go to the post office to return it as I was the one who made the mistake.
    20. buzbox
      buzbox
      Can you help me out? Need someone in the US to organise a courier (fedex maybe) to pick up a Walkman from a buyer and have it sent back to me in Australia
  • About