1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakin'

Discussion in 'Music: Albums, cassettes, new releases...' started by Mister X, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

I finally got to upload my gif avatar, the original was too big and I tried everything to upload it, even though it should have been ok; after a little tweaking and some help from Transistorized I figured it out.

I think I had the first gif on here years ago and it feel good to be back! To celebrate I broke out one of my favorite tapes, Breakin! from the awesome rap-break-dancing ultra-spectacular movie . I could have pulled out any old box but no, today was special and it was time for pink....my pink Sanyo...nothing sounds better and looks cooler then a real pink box with the required rainbow strap. Of course it took a couple Belgian Ales to sweeten the sound but it's 20 degrees outside and I was freezing..

DSCN2160SM.jpg

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Sweet soundtrack and period correct box :) Looks orange tho?

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Thanks T-Ster! It's kind of peach with a pink tint, there might be some distortion with the lighting, I'm using mostly LED in the shop.