1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Upload Video

Discussion in 'Announcements and suggestions' started by superlew, Jan 20, 2017.

1. superlew

superlew Member

I cannot seem to upload a video to save my life. I've tried through posts, as well as through the media tab. I have no trouble at all with photos, but videos? - I had to open a dropbox account. I just copy and paste the link from dropbox into the reply.
    I see that one member was able to upload a video, but the only option I'm given is to provide a link.

Here's a screenshot. I tried several different ways, but had no luck. Same result under both "category" and "Album."
    Where am I going wrong?

S2GSS.jpg

I'm almost embarrassed to ask about this - I'm usually pretty good at navigating forums.

2. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for sending that capture. I've checked into the configuration and saw a problem. check now, please.

3. superlew

superlew Member

Looks like it works, but I'll have to re-publish the project as a smaller format (so close!).

S2GSSii.jpg

4. walkman archive

Ok, thansk for sharing the picture. Upgraded to 500MB!

5. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Is there any specific video format to upload a file directly to the forum site?
    I tried once to directly upload a video from my iphone and did't work. it was about 2 weeks ago.

6. walkman archive

Looks that it is not possible to upload videos directly to a post, but you can add them to your media albums.
    Allowed formats are:
    avi, m4v, mov, mp4, ogg, webm, wmv
    Did you see my explanation on how to use the media albums in another thread?

7. superlew

superlew Member

8. walkman archive