1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collection on Ebay - still 90 units to be sold - Teaser

Discussion in 'Auctions and classifieds' started by Primor, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Primor

Primor New Member

Hi you people!

Finally, finally I found the time to post a teaser here. I am just solving up my beloved collection and selling 100+ units on Ebay. To be more precise, I planned to sell 108 units in 6 weeks each 3 three days, ending 6 auction per day on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. 3 weeks have passed now, 18 units have been sold, yet.

This teaser is incomplete,yet, and was done in a hurry. Some units can hardly be recognized, some pictures have to be redone and edited for several reasons. (f.e. dirt on the device....) About the technical condition I can not say anything for now since it is always a surprise. Also it is quiet difficult to check them and write accurate descriptions about it.

If you consider to ask me for selling devices directly (buy it now) please note that in general I have decided to do auctions only.

True highlights to mention:
    From my point of view these are the true jewels:
    - Aiwa HS-PX303
    - Aiwa HS-PX505 (actually on sale just started)

Both units have been completely refurbished by Dottore Walkman. Many parts have been replaced, cleaned, readjusted to provide the best sound quality possible. It will be very hard to find those models in such a condition. However, I donĀ“t have the right battery box for the HS-PX505, just a temporary fix for testing purposes. And the PX303 has to be checked, yet.

- Sony WM-EX20 with serial number
    - Phillips DCC175 with all accessories including the PC-Cable to digitally transfer audio
    - Aiwa HS-PX1000 (should be working, belt replacement needed)

Thank you and goodbye....

Gallery:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wsbof1481u5qrek/AADMJoJqVhGqahFBtPQqDYnXa?dl=0

Ebay:
    http://www.ebay.de/sch/*you*can*trust*me*/m.html

2. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

Just had a look and someone might get some real bargains

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Where is your JX3000? I need it so can you please place it on eBay