1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Follow That Bassline!!

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by nickeccles, Nov 9, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

Like many early 80's dance classics, this timeless track rates as one of my favourites & the PC-5 loves a good bassline :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Headphones/decent speakers mandatory here................

2. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Nice one Nick lad, am i the only one but i now think the pc5 has more bass than the m90.....it's just amazing and all with 4" speakers buddy:thumbsup::wavey: i mean it's not fair to compare a 5 piece to a one peice but this damn thing only has 4" drivers lol:biggrin:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    nickeccles likes this.
  3. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

I am still enjoying my PC-5 lad, they are so nice to use & listen to mainly due to an awesome cassette deck & amplifier!! Even the tuner picks up more stations than most of the others due to all the RF frequencies bouncing around my flat from all the new technology that is on here 24/7 :smoke

PC-5 loves the recordings made on the Technics deck - So much detail that it pulls off the tape & plays so well!!

No other boomers have had a look in for ages now.........loving this one too much still lad :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    :reelspin: :reelspin: :reelspin: :reelspin: :reelspin: :reelspin:

Radio Raheem likes this.
  4. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

The PC 5 is a little cracker .