1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Hey

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Christopher Harris, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris New Member

Hello all. Stumbled into this website in my encompassing search for a great condition Hitachi 3D series Boombox. I've picked up one semi worn out and really want my favorite Boombox with my favorite sound again. So hi...if anyone has any advice or thoughts in a direction I'd be happy to hear from you..

Mystic Traveller and Cassette2go like this.
  2. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

Please post a picture so we all can know just what model you are asking about, OK?

3. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

Do a search for a thread on this site "my Hitachi 3d collection" . One of our members has collected almost the full range and has pictures and descriptions of them all. Sorry I can't provide a direct link but I'm using an ipad this week.

The good news for you is that Hitachi 3ds aren't that expensive (here in the UK) compared to more classicallly styled silver boxes,. I have a 3D50 and the sound from that mid range one is quite impressive for the weight. Some models like that one are quite common having been sold by major retailers. I don't know if they were popular in the USA.

4. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

5. Christopher Harris

Thanks, yes I see that amazing collection. I bought my 3D7 while living in Canada and I don't think they were super popular though I did come across 1 or 2. I just need to find someone who is selling one. As I get familiar with this site, I'm definitely looking to hear any ideas that aren't starting with 'try eBay '....

6. Christopher Harris

Here's a couple from the series I'm interested In....

Attached Files:

Cassette2go likes this.
  7. Cassette2go

google this number 713-460-1717 and then call it in the daytime but 1st google it and watch the first 10 minute video you see - this will give you idea of what I have or had and still have :) and watch my latest video's of just yesterday or a few days ago = here = www.youtube.com/user/Cassette2Go/videos

8. Cassette2go

Ok I just went out in the garage and took this pic at night I in the yellow light of the garage/// IMG_4804 Hitachi boombox late at night in garage.JPG
    call me in the daytime anytime if you are interested ok? 713-460-1717 I am James