1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I showed Walkman my Children. 2016

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by ElisioClio, Jun 10, 2017.

1. ElisioClio

ElisioClio Member

Hello everyone.
    Last year I showed several Walkman to 2 my kids, to meet Walkman life.
    So I did it to show.
    It was garage and we went to get to show and then put cupboards.
    Some walkman sold it. Some remained.
    And I taught you how it works. Now you know and know.
    Now 2017 has become better Walkman model.
    One day I will do new video 2017.
    It is good for them to know my story my time.
    Thank you.

Costa32 and nickeccles like this.
  2. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

Very Nice video! Nice collection!

ElisioClio likes this.
  3. sickly_b

sickly_b Active Member

loved your video - my 9yr old fascination in my Walkmans (cassette and minidisc) - children see these devices through different eyes, with no concession to fashions or the winds of technological change. I think touch screens offer far less pleasure than pressing real buttons. I often find the cassette door on *every* boombox i own has been left open, which tickles me enormously - at a similar age, my brother and I would spend Saturday afternoons wandering around Comet / Currys / co-op (UK electrical shops of the 80s) and test the eject on expensive boomboxes we were never likely to buy...

4. ElisioClio

ElisioClio Member

thank you. Sickly_b Thank you for viewing my interested video. Yes my kids say they watch cassette rotate and it's cute. Is bought 2 sony each one like it. Now walk around car or bus ride together they take walkman. Some people ages know Cassettes and are new do not know and lead mp3. difference. Cassette makes head well and short music and stop. Mp3 long music not wide and bad influence without talking buddy. Always look at screen.