1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loving boxes

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Bflax, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Bflax

Bflax Member

Hi to you all.

A little update pic from my wall, i think it is last spring or early summer i got my last boombox untill last friday when a friend texted me that there is a "ConionC100 for you guys ( Mark ) here" for sale. quit cheap as well.
    so i called him and said that i take it no matter it works or not. he was asking 200$ for it and thats what he got. he's happy, im happy. And it works, realy nice too, and all the light works aswell, the only thing is the missing volym knob and cassette door..

i have one more wall for smaller boxes and even spread some around all over the place because the limited of space on a wall is now complete. i have started to sorted out some smaller one's because i cant have them all.

hope you have a great day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Brutus442, Deliverance, retro and 2 others like this.
  2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Jesus, thats quite a wall!! I'd kill for a C100 and i count 4 there!

Whats your favorite box so far? I'm guessing you like the C100's but are there any others you really love? 931's for instance :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum matey.

Bflax likes this.
  3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Great wall, yep, mate! :thumbsup:

Bflax likes this.
  4. Bflax

Bflax Member

Many Thanks.
    Yeah well lets say that there is not many of them here and not many ppl want them. so im guessing that i would problely soon have all in this country because there can't be many more. and yeah, the Conion is my favorit because of the size, the looks and how great it realy sounds even when you push it to the limits.
    But if i have to take another one and i have tested all of them to the limits i have to say that i'm a little little disapointed at the 931.
    so my score goes to the Crown 980, Helix 4632 and Rising SRC 2005 (20-20) and then then 931 :thumbsup:

5. Vintage Guy

Vintage Guy New Member

Dang! You are serious! Very nice!

Bflax likes this.
  6. fromNKLwithlove

fromNKLwithlove New Member

Cool wall! Wow!

Bflax likes this.
  7. Bflax

Bflax Member

Thanks man !!!

8. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

I cannot see the images. Did you know you can upload them directly to here without external services?

Bflax likes this.
  9. Bflax

Bflax Member

Hi. Sorry for that. I saw that the picture at the upload program was set at 32h to show and going to fix so the picture is there again.

10. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I can not see the pictures. few times this happened to me that i cannot see the photos ( exactly like this one)

11. Bflax

Bflax Member

Hi, now the pic's is there again.

12. MikeBoombox

MikeBoombox Member

WOW man now that's a wall of ghetto blasters.

Bflax likes this.
  13. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

Wow ! What a wall .

Bflax likes this.
  14. SuperFly

SuperFly New Member

Awesome collection! The mini on the bottom shelf looks lost amongst all of the huge blasters

Bflax likes this.
  15. Big Bad John

Big Bad John Member

Panasonic TR1200G.jpg Sharp 10P18H.jpg View attachment 3217 View attachment 3217 View attachment 3218
    That's some collection you've got there and no small ones!, I've got four but the Philips one is giving me problems so I won't be bothering with that make any more, I've had three and they've all gone wrong - screw it! I've got a Sharp (WQ T484E) and two Hitachi's (TRK 3D50 and 3D88), just come by two TV Radio Cassettes by Panasonic (TR1200G) and Sharp (10P18H) so I'll have six if I can get the Philips D8334 fixed.

Tape deck B (recording) is the problem; FF and Rew work fine, the receiving spindle doesn't turn on Play thus tapes will get chewed up but I caught it in time, all other functions of the machine are fine alas it has the anomaly of needing record/pause mode to play things like CD through AUX, I've got an empty cassette shell still with the tabs in for that purpose.

I managed to get the binmen to take the white Philips D8304, I just need to get deck B on the D8334 to work at some point, in the meantime and in between time it's a one cassette machine

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Bflax likes this.
  16. VINYL79

VINYL79 New Member

Serious illness, and/or bragging rights.. LoL

Bflax likes this.
  17. Bflax

Bflax Member

Hi to all, i just got home from a great holiday at gran canaria so im sorry for not responding at previus post's.

right now im getting a new garage and moving a lot of stuff there, and at the same time moving to a new apartment so there is alot of time going on at that.

18. Bflax

Bflax Member

Thank you for that Mike :thumbsup:

19. Bflax

Bflax Member

Thanks alot!!

20. Bflax

Bflax Member

hehe yeah but that mini has so great design as it looks like a mini of the big ones with all the buttons. :thumbsup: