1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mihokm, you genius!

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by doublecee, Apr 7, 2017.

1. doublecee

doublecee Active Member

So, for the record, and for the avoidance of doubt, let me just go on record and say that
    mihokm (Marian) is just brilliant.

I sent him a few very clicky DD units to fix, and the first two have just been delivered.
    A DDII and a TCD-3 (aka WM-DD3).

I put in the batteries, and pressed play... if I had not has seen the hubs turning, I would have sworn the batteries were dead because these machine are SO SO quiet. Its not just the click thats gone, but he also seems have have made the general running so much quieter as well.

Marian, im e mailing you privately of course, but I just wanted to share this with everyone. I have very exacting standards, especially when it comes to tech.. and you have surpassed all expectations!

Superb work, sir!

buzbox likes this.
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Marian fixed several walkmans for me and these walkmans are my BEST SOUNDING walkmans.
    and yes Marian is genius.

LONG LIVE MARIAN

PJ0688 and doublecee like this.
  3. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

He also gets a mention in the latest Techmoan video as the "one chap in the world who can help me"

4. mihokm

mihokm Active Member

Thank you all :)

I'm not genius, I just like this hobby.

My grandfather's occupation was fixing old radios. I inherited it from him. Then I graduated at the Technical university, department of Radioelectronics. I also like small mechanical work. All together - the best prerequisites to fix walkmans :)

marian

sickly_b likes this.