1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

missing bolt thing for attaching speaker on a JVC boombox

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by David Waterman, Mar 3, 2017.

1. David Waterman

David Waterman Member

(JVC PC-3)

I'm not even sure what to call this thing, but I'm really after another one because one of them is missing.

I'm not sure about how to add an image is added here...but I hope the 'attached files' thing works...

Any idea what one of these is called and where I might get one from?

IMG_20170120_085517.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

this picture is not reflecting the size of your missing screw.
    a better way is to mention your JVC boombox model to get the exact screw (if somebody has extra), or place a dime / coin next to this screw when you are taking picture.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  3. David Waterman

David Waterman Member

Yeah, sorry....I did intend to put that, but the model didn't come straight to mind, and I was on a conference call while I was writing so couldn't go to look (you know, one of those calls... :/)....it's a JVC PC-3, and the screw thing is about 1 cm long I guess (I don't have it off the device at the moment - I took the photo a while ago). There are two of them holding each speaker onto the main unit.

4. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Ha ha good multi tasking...the forum is handy for distraction during boring meetings lol :)

Boodokhan likes this.