1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My entire deck collection (with video)

Discussion in 'Cassette Decks' started by walkman archive, Dec 15, 2016.

1. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

Reposted from here: http://stereo2go.org/forums/topic/my-entire-deck-collection-with-video.htm

Hello guys,

I'm back with some new pictures. Well, they are in fact not new as I taken them in april 2015, but I could not edit the video I want to show you now until now.

Here I show my entire collection by that date, with my beloved Pioneer CT-F1250, TEAC V-8030S, Nakamichi RX-505, SONY K909ES (both black and champagne), Nakamichi Dragon... and a few more. I also show my extras: a Technics SH-8020 EQ, BBE 422A, dbx 224X and a dbx 400X to manage them all.

To do it I took off all that I have stored and put together in the same table and connected as much as possible:

My deck collection 05.jpg

Read the original article here: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2016/03/my-entire-cassette-deck-collection-with-video/

And watch the video here:

PS: In the meantime I acquired new decks (Revox B215 and Tandberg 3014) so somewhere in the near future I'll be recording a new video with them...

2. Helaba

Helaba Active Member

Super Hugo!! What a Very Nice collection!!!

What are the best decks in your opinion?

I have a Revox H1 and wonder What to buy to upgrade....

3. Gibraltar

Gibraltar Member

For years I've been tempted to get that Sony 909ES in champagne to match the rest of my Sony gear but just haven't pulled the trigger. Do you use yours at all when your other decks outclass it in both recording and playback?