1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My few portables.

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Antoni, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Antoni

Antoni Active Member

As I have mention earlier, I just started my collection and this is what I have accumulated so far.
    The only walkman, I don't have a pictured of is the Sony WM-GX614 which is currently being asses for repairs. :biggrin:

DSC06013.JPG
    Model RQ-SW6
    This is my only fully working cassette player and least like only because of its bulk, it does sound great though. :laugh:

DSC06019-1.jpg
    Model # WM-101
    This guy, I really, really like the most, sadly it is also the most incomplete of them all :dramaqueen:.
    I bought at a antique stereo store for display only but, in the back of my mind was hoping that it wouldn't be as bad as it actually is (missing parts), I hope to find a working one, one day. :yahoo

DSC06021.JPG
    Model #MW-RX77
    After having bought this guy at a flea market, I realized that it doesn't come with a standard headphone jack :swoon2 and aside from needing a new belt it could have been a good purchased.

DSC06025.JPG DSC06026-1.jpg DSC06029.JPG
    Model # Aiwa HS-F1
    I bought this guy relatively cheap and kind of works okay.

Not a walkman but found at a second hand store during a search, I found this little handheld T.V. from Casio in the original box, unopened.
    Now it sits in my display.
    DSC06030.JPG
    Model # Casio TV-900

Thanks for checking it out. :hi

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Nice units, of the complete ones maybe consider changing the belts if your brave enough.

3. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing these pictures. Its always fun to see other members collection

Antoni likes this.
  4. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Love the Aiwa HS-F1!

Antoni likes this.