1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My simple setup....for now :)

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by buzbox, Jul 3, 2017.

1. buzbox

buzbox Active Member

So after procrastinating on what direction I should take on my set up at home I decided to make it simple. I saw the Sony SRS ZR7 at the local Sony Centre and was quite interested in it. It can stream wirelessly via a pc, chromecast, Bluetooth, via usb and also with a 3.5mm audio jack. So after a few Walkman sales I had the funds to get one :) Using the SB 500 tape selector I have the cassette deck, Fiio X5 player and the SRS ZR7 connected. I can record to the deck and monitor the sound through the speaker or headphones. I know this is not ideal for everyone and yes I would love to have a separate amplifier and proper speakers but that will have to wait until I get more space in the study. For now this is great for me. I can chill out with some tunes via my PC while I work or Bluetooth via my Iphone or throw in a cassette. The sound from this speaker is quite good. I can adjust equalizer settings via the SongPal app on my Iphone too.

IMG_1379.JPG

Boodokhan likes this.
  2. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter