1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nikonfoo

Discussion in 'Buyers & Seller Feedback' started by Northerner, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Just to say that Geoff was a pleasure to deal with. The part came from Japan to U.K. in just a few days. Very well packaged. Would recommend him to anyone :)

2. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

Good stuff .

3. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Seconded. A gent to deal with.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  4. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

Geoff (nikonfoo) is fantastic. I can't remember how many times I've bought from him, always receiving top notch stuff, all kind of help and a lot of extra attentions, including little presents and a friendy treatment on price.

Case in point, I've recently bought from him two Sony CFS 99: one for me -- I own the 77, which is wonderful, and I think the 99 represents the evolution of the species, but it's hard to find in my country -- and one for my very good friend brutus442, with whom after we met in Toronto in 2016 there's a tradition of exchanging gifts at Christmas. See the "From Italy with Love" thread here:

http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/from-italy-with-love.2330/

Well, nikonfoo dealt with at least 5 specimens in order to assemble two PERFECT units. He went through the tough job of dealing with the microscopic pins, springs, screws that you wouldn't suspect from the outside, with a patience and a set of skills that left me speechless.

He did more than that: he agreed to act as the go-between me and brutus442, since the box for him was not only a present, but first and foremost a surprise. And nikonfoo did all this in time of serious familiar troubles. Hope all problems have been solved by now.

What can I add? Geoff is a helluva of a seller and an even better friend. Whoever deals with him gets the same impression, and it's no surprise. Because it's true. Thanks so very much Geoff, you're one of a kind.

Northerner likes this.