1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Score: Rare Panasonic RX-C100 Boombox

Discussion in 'I found this!' started by VINYL79, Jun 9, 2017.

1. VINYL79

VINYL79 New Member

The sound that this thing emits is incredible ! Highly detailed and stupid loud ! BOOM !

Estate sale find - Rare Panasonic RX-C100 Boombox

Its missing the balance knob. I need one if anyone has it !

DSCF8151.JPG DSCF8159.JPG DSCF8152.JPG DSCF8153.JPG DSCF8154.JPG DSCF8155.JPG DSCF8156.JPG DSCF8158.JPG DSCF8157.JPG

2. VINYL79

VINYL79 New Member

video
    Mono/stereo button needs spraying deoxit on tape operation.

3. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Great catch, bud, a very nice 3-piecer this Panny! :nodding::thumbsup:

4. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

This is a monster congrats

5. VINYL79

VINYL79 New Member

thanks

6. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

I just got my Panasonic RX-C100LS speakers re foamed and I picked them up today 14 June 2017 IMG_6582 Freeman Tuell Re foam Aiwa Panasonic IMG_6582 Freeman Tuell Re foam Aiwa Panasonic.JPG
    There they are at the bottom of this picture and I had 2 Aiwa woofers re-foamed at the same time ( Key point was to maintain the Original cones and dust caps ) but have New surrounds installed.
    Do you think this shop has repaired a few drivers yet?

7. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

What are the little Aiwa drivers from James???? they look quite impressive, wize move having the rx c 100 drivers re foamed, there great drivers lad, i did my own

Cassette2go likes this.
  8. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

My mother is sleeping now as it is 2327 hours 14 June 2017 so I cannot go into the ( former guest room - Now my radio room ) and look at the aiwas in there they are the 3-piece models is all I can remember.
    This bedroom computer has no drives connected to it so I cannot access my files from the other room where the other desktop is as I have to be out of that room by 2300 hours so I don't wake my mother as she claims to have a great sense of smell but she still cooks everything well done.. Problem is she has excellent hearing so she can hear me typing on the 'silent' keyboard and this wakes her up, or better to say she can hear a pin drop on carpet! So moving in here I have to be respectfull of her wishe's and I have to be quiet all the time that she is here in her house - but tomorrow is Thursday and she plays bridge for about 5 hours from about 10m to 3pm so then I can make all the music I want to listen to.
    Long story short you gotta wait till later for a answer :) G'day.