1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some of my favorite full logic players.

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by vincentv478, May 10, 2017.

1. vincentv478

vincentv478 Member

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

autoreverser likes this.
  2. Reimar

Reimar New Member

Nice! What models are the two last Sonys (bottom row 2nd & 3rd)?

3. vincentv478

vincentv478 Member

WM-ex88, ex85

Reimar likes this.
  4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Very beautiful specially the bottom row

5. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

I am getting a Sony WM-EX88 soon. Anything I should know about this Walkman? Any downsides? The one I'm getting supposedly has been restored with a new belt, oiled and calibrated. I am paying a pretty penny for it but I plan to use it. Hope these are reliable models :)

I should've asked the seller but I am wondering if the EX88 has music search.

6. vincentv478

vincentv478 Member

:) You bought it from me. Hopefully you will receive it soon. You do have the option of returning it if not satisfied. I have a bin full of old Sony/panasonic players that I am slowly fixing and selling off. Cheers!!!

Boodokhan likes this.
  7. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

That is great news!!!! This is actually a big relief. I have found the most honest folks on here when making purchases. I tried a few deals on eBay and it resulted in ones showing up that didn't work but knowing that I am buying from a collector on here is awesome. The excitement level just shot up a notch :yahoo. This is the most I've sunk into one however, you get what you pay for and I'm not getting any younger. I always wanted a top notch player :) I can't wait!!!! I love keeping things in the family and it is a great pleasure to know it's coming from a collector and fellow S2Goer!!! Someone who actually knows about these things and has a passion for it.

I plan to keep and use it Vincent. Not sure if that might devalue it but I have found using them sometimes is better than letting them sit. I looked at the pictures and I sometimes wondered if it wasn't in too good of shape to be used....but I like to enjoy them. While being used it will be protected. I plan on this thing looking the way it does for many years to come.

It's going to a great home for sure. I have many boom boxes but only 1 current Walkman. It's the one I had as a kid. Still going. I use it every day.

Ball000 likes this.
  8. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

sweet collection - as i just thought i'm missing a wm-7 i realized that this is a complete generation between my collection and yours:old:

Ball000 likes this.
  9. vincentv478

vincentv478 Member

By all means use it, these were made for pleasure anyway.

Transistorized and Ball000 like this.