1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Walkman WM-2 with original box for sale - 9.5 out of 10

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Rob K, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Hello,

I have a Sony Walkman WM-II for sale. The unit is a 9.5 out of 10 - not a single scratch! Absolutely MINT! It probably was used a couple of times! Absolutely no mechanical wear or degradation! Comes with original Box (it pretty beat up), Original Manual, External Battery pack (EBP-500), strap for the unit. Original MDR-41LS Headphones. All are in flawless condition both cosmetically and functionally. Rare to find one in this shape with all accessories! Most what you find on auctions are repaired/refurbished units..and this one is none of that.

PM me if any interest. wm2.JPG

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Sergeant_Ryan_

Sergeant_Ryan_ New Member

How much are you selling this unit for?

3. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Make me an offer I cant refuse!

4. Ivica

Ivica New Member

Did you sell?

5. Rob K

Rob K New Member

No offers yet. PM with an offer me if interested.

6. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

I think to place items on sale here you should specify the price but i am not sure about it. Can somebody verify this please

7. A O

A O Active Member

8. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

wow. unbelievable
    Thanks A O

9. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Assumptions??!!! ?? Yes the walkman is mine (Same one in the pic)! Whats so unbelievable?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  10. A O

A O Active Member

According to the auction this walkman was sold.

Are you the seller or the buyer?

Rather than alienate your market completely why not clear up the obvious confusion?

11. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

Either the eBay one is fake or yours is. So take a new photo with a bit of paper with ‘hi stereo2go it’s Rob K’ written on it in the picture, and maybe a rough price. Easy

12. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Speedy: I'd suggest you temper your "tone" before using terms like fake! Secondly I do not have to prove anything to you at all - as in the first place you are not a buyer! So chill!

AO: I am not alienating any market. When someone will genuinely be interested in buying it I will have no problem in providing as many pictures as required. I have clearly responded on my earlier post that the Walkman in the pictures is mine. Me being the buyer or seller is nobody's concern except that what you see is what I have nothing more and nothing less!
    Lastly, if you are so keen eyed...why not take a closer look at my post in the gallery section titled My small collection and see the picture there for a comparison!

There are other ways of clearing up something like this rather than assuming without even asking! Enough said!

13. A O

A O Active Member

Well, I doubt anoyone here is going to buy it, not now.

I suggest you try again on eBay but this time maybe not get so greedy with your shill bidding.

14. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Really AO?? Who the heck are you to decide that? And how about keeping your doubts and suggestions to yourself...what are you? The moral police?!! I took the time to respond to your post politely as I could...but you take to insulting me and that changes things! What I do and how much I decide to ask is none of your damn business ...unless you were a buyer which you are not! So stop being a busy body!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  15. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

Ok clear this up. Why is there an identical eBay item to yours?

16. A O

A O Active Member

All we're asking for is a bit of transparency. You are responsible for 100% of the hostility here, it's almost as if you have something to hide.

So, again, what's the deal with the eBay auction?

17. Rob K

Rob K New Member

Transparency? Read my posts above please. Had I been hostile I would not have taken the trouble to answer to your posts. And I am under no obligation to answer your assumptions of what the deal with ebay is or is not..especially after what you posted earlier. So back off !

Speedy 2.0> I take it you did not understand my previous posts...what you saw on ebay and here is the exact same item..in my possession. That's all I have to say! And I am not interested in dragging on this any further!

18. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

Ok that’s fine. But you also need to understand that by using identical pictures instead of your own, if someone asks you a question you need to answer it without getting upset. Take some new pictures, put them here and I’ll consider buying your Walkman. Don’t use old eBay pictures and expect us to give you money. Simple

19. Rob K

Rob K New Member

You will consider buying my walkman?? Really? And pray when did it peak your interest?? Just look at your posts where you first assumed and presumed rather than politely asking me! What pictures I choose to use is entirely my decision and not for you to tell me...for the last time - we never discussed the sale of this unit between us...rather you were just throwing your assumptions around. So again...you are no one to tell me what to do!! Assume what you so please and butt off!! I do not need your consideration! Thank you!

20. speedy2.0

speedy2.0 Active Member

I will give you three eggs for your Walkman, nothing more. You can make a nice omelette

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.