1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by nickeccles, Apr 13, 2017.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

After one of my many lengthy phone conversations with Reno, I mentioned I would quite like a nice compact logic controlled quality Walkman at some point............

What does Reno do???

He sends me no less than FIVE units, 3 Sony & 2 Panasonics :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo
    all for free :biggrin: How crazy is this guy?? lol

Well, he is great to talk to, very funny & very kind & generous!!

Well, I finally got round to charging the battery that fits all of them & testing them out.................

Now Reno told me they were untested so it was time to try them all one by one - Would you believe it 3 of them work, one of them better than the others & is the one I chose to clean up & add to my 'Old Clunkers' collection :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was very dirty inside & out but a couple of hours later it looks very respectable & with my in-ear Sennheiser earphones it sounds very nice, amazingly stable tape mechanism & all the features any tape player needs :wink:

Changing to my large over ear Sony phones proved just how competent this player is: Dire Straits - Six Blade Knife is a difficult track for any cassette player let alone a Walkman :reelspin: :reelspin:

So all in all, a happy bunny this evening :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (1).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (2).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (3).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (4).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (5).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (6).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (7).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (8).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (9).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (10).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (11).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (12).jpg Sony WM-EX674 Walkman - April 2017 (13).jpg

Radio Raheem likes this.
  2. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

Haha thanks Nick lad...Really it was no bother as i didn't use the walkmans mate, im just glad they have gone to a good home and will be used...

love that jvc you sent me too, i want to use it im just so tired my friend...been sleeping all day and im still tired lol, nice one fella:wink::wavey:

nickeccles likes this.
  3. Deliverance

Deliverance Active Member

Result ...

nickeccles and Radio Raheem like this.
  4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Very interesting.
    I didn't know that Radio Raheem collects walkman. He is well known as a boombox collector.

nickeccles and Radio Raheem like this.