1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrorists in London and an old friend lost

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by walkman archive, Jun 7, 2017.

1. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sad about the terrorist attack. We the spaniards had -sadly- lot of stories to tell about terrorists, when ETA were between us.
    I hate all terrorist with all my soul!

My father just let me know that the spaniard that died in the terrorist attack in Londom, Ignacio echevarria, was in fact a friend of mine when I was a small kid. He was the son of a colleague of work of my father and we played together sometimes. And now he's died because I wanted to help a woman against the terrorist.
    Sad times... :cry2
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40188567

2. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

That is sad hugo honestly, dont get me started on terrorissm they only do it to glorify god, and i know if there is a god he's not like that, bring back hanging and gas chambers as they only do this as they think they can get away with it

Brutus442 likes this.
  3. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

Very sad news.

On a related subject did anyone else watch the Manchester "One Love" concert ?
    Less than three weeks ago I had never even heard of Ariana Grande but, especially given the circumstances,
    her and every other artist who performed truly demonstrated the power of music to give a positive
    message despite the circumstances. I really felt that Ariana was grateful for the audience being there
    and am impressed that she managed to hold herself together. After just half an hour of watching I
    texted in my donation to the Red Cross fund for the survivors.

Brutus442 likes this.
  4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

very sad news to hear innocent people get murdered by terrorists. I always dream of a world free of these stupid creatures

Radio Raheem and Brutus442 like this.
  5. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

My condolences for your personal loss, Hugo. And a thought to all the victims of violence in the world, whatever is the form in which it is perpetrated.

sickly_b and Brutus442 like this.
  6. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear this Hugo. I can't believe what goes on in the head of these savages. Why children at a concert? Subways or even walking across the street? Buses and marathon's. If you are that disgruntled you must know that your abhorrent actions only serve to bolster the hatred toward you and your cause. Stupidity at it's finest

“The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.”
    Benjamin Franklin

P.S. As a side note to my UK and French friends here, My daughter returned from a school trip two months ago from your lovely countries. It was shortly after the attack on Westminster Bridge, London. Although we as parents were fearful, we as a group decided not to let this scare us to the point where we hid out of fear. Suffice it to say she LOVED the trip to both countries, became an overnight Man U fan (the cell case has revealed) and talks our ear off about the beauty of both of the countries. She attended the 100th anniversary of the Vimy Ridge Memorial and even got a faily good picture of Princes William , harry and Charles. Quite a feat for a 17 year Canadian girl!
    We're not letting these monsters win...it would be a disservice to the victims of the attacks.
    Stay strong....

sickly_b and samovar like this.