1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPS !!! busted my box

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Reflex85, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Reflex85

Reflex85 Member

UPS busted my box..... (maybe)

So once again I have a very nice box that works perfectly but has a big hole in the side of it. I recently bought a very nice [Sharp 5252] that arrived fully working but the bottom had a hole and 6 inch crack. The ebay pics showed the bottom prior to shipping so I cant really say it was the seller. It was packaged very well but the shipping box was damaged in the same spot.

I cant see the damage when its on the shelf and it works fine but geeeeesh! I just cant stand knowing that its busted on the bottom. The quality of delivery has really gone down in the past 10 years. I can remember all throughout the 90's and into the 2000, and never receiving damaged goods in the mail.

2. Brutus442

Brutus442 Well-Known Member

If the packing was good then ultimately it's UPS. With the huge volume of online packaging being sent these days, quality suffers and ultimately, we as well.

I feel your pain. My heart skips a beat when I receive a box or ship one. I afraid some clown will punt the box down some steps or slam a ton of other boxes on it.

samovar likes this.
  3. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

This sucks, I will not ship boxes for this reason, I had an m90 totally screwed up in the post and it was packed great, luckily my engineer is a god and the m90 has been saved, I feel you're pain mate

Mystic Traveller likes this.
  4. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

Casings can be fixed :)

5. Mystic Traveller

Mystic Traveller Well-Known Member

Yeah, it sucks, feel for you, bud.. :(

6. samovar

samovar Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017