1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very usefull web site about vintage walkmans

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by krzysztofm30, Apr 27, 2017.

1. krzysztofm30

krzysztofm30 Member

2. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

It's curious that you cite that page that was originally the host for this forum, many years ago before we owned and migrated to this server. The owner of that site seem to me that it's not the previous owner of this forum, though. But thy both may know each other or had some friendship though.

3. krzysztofm30

krzysztofm30 Member

Funny, so its history of "Stereo2go.org" :shock:wink:

4. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

As I look at the database I can't help but notice that neither of the 2 Walkmans I own are in it :scratch2:
    Panasonic RQ-V180 / Sony WM-EX (Series) 77 / 88, etc.

5. autoreverser

autoreverser Well-Known Member

it IS the page of ("mr."stereo2go Paul) and his matey Jay - it startet in 2001/2002, i registered there in 2002, there's a few member registered here that i still know from early days, but not many.

because collecting Walkmen became sorta "popular" (...hahaha) they created from a mail-info-base an early chat-page, wich paul finally resigned last year (...or was it longer ago ?) - and kindly
    a few enthusiastic members around Hugo (walkman-archive) and friends kept the idea and many many info's from the old board alive.

when you spec properly you'll find out that the pocketcalculatorshow's page wasn't (properly) updated anymore for quite a while...

i hope paul has at least registered here (?) and keeps on reading... (hi paul !)