Found My Sony TPS-L2

Discussion in 'Tech talk' started by Groverson, Sep 1, 2018.

1. nickelindimer

nickelindimer Active Member

Well, not me... I was already the odd-one-out in school at the time, so I didn't need anything adding to it. I did see some small, inexpensive boxes made in a variety of pastel colors during the latter part of the 80s, but nothing else really... Except for one:

It's funny you should mention a red model, as when shopping for my first box, I spotted an AM/FM/Cassette in bright red at a store in a big mall in my area. I liked how it matched my red "street dancing" outfit, but my parents didn't like how high the price was. Having pretty-much completed my collection of Panasonic "Triple-Take" models, I'd like to get it, but I can't recall what brand it was. But, like a song I can't begin to put a name or lyrics to, I'll recognize it when I see it, and get it if I can... again.

2. nickelindimer

3. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

I thought you were talking about a Walkman Style Player, nickelindimer, I've got three or four of the pastel QT's, very girlish and distinctive boxes. They were profusely copied and most of the copies were pure crap but the QTs seemed to be a higher build quality.

4. nickelindimer