Silverera

20180313_151203

AIWA

Tags:
20180313_151203
Silverera, Mar 12, 2018
    • Silverera
      Found the answer to that slightly disconcerting feeling of switching your favourite headphones over to a different Walkman or "Cassette Boy". It's really all about the EQ. It doesn't take much to get the desired sound balance with a simple 5 band graphic. So an external graphic in a nice headphone amp should mean you will get perfect results with your favourite headphones on any Walkman.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Boodokhan
      wow, Looks very beautiful.
    • Silverera
      Thank you. Very happy with it and have to agree with the description of the HS-G09 on Walkman Central as one of the most beautiful players ever made. Everything is operational. Even though AIWA released this player in 1986 without the "feather touch" logic controls of its predecessor the HS-G08, it is a very pleasing design with the diagonal graphic and chrome control panel. I am awaiting the arrival of a HS-G500 I recently purchased which has the full logic controls. I think these 2 AIWA's will be it though for my non Sony collection :reelspin:
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Silverera
    Uploaded By:
    Silverera
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    3024px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G930F
    Date / Time:
    2018:03:13 15:12:03
    Exposure Time:
    1/11 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    4.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).