autoreverser

Clonemania

Clonemania

Clonemania
autoreverser, Sep 25, 2021
Steven Phelan, Mister X and Emiel like this.
    • Emiel
      What a nice family! All brothers and sisters.
    • autoreverser
      …those are only 8 of ~60
      Emiel likes this.
    • Emiel
      @autoreverser You do take it seriously :) I must say, I have bought a couple of Walkmans and a Minidiscman on purpose 2 or 3 times. First because I wanted it for nostalgic reasons, second as a backup in a different color, third for parts only - condition not so relevant.
      However, it seems you have the largest collection of TPS-L2 and the derivatives in the world! Would love to see them all. This is what started the individualistic ‘Walkman’ culture, at least when you believe the stories..
      Forgot to add: attack of the clones!
    • Mister X
      World-class collection, in fact I think I see one or two of my donations in there, I don't know they all look the same to me? I'm still waiting for the documentary, one of the most amazing collections of clones, most of us never really gave it a 2nd thought until autoreverser put them on the map. It would be cool if you found someplace to display them vertically, like an office building or museum, they are so iconic to portable music.
    • hank william rozema
      What a grand collection you have sir . Hat’s off. To me these type of walkmans were the best of that era. I finally purchased a few too. Easy to fix and still sound good. It’s unbelievable how long they last.
      These should have their own documentary on tech moan.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Walkmans
    Uploaded By:
    autoreverser
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4928px
    Height:
    3264px
    Aperture:
    f/4.1
    Make:
    LEICA CAMERA AG
    Model:
    LEICA X VARIO (Typ 107)
    Date / Time:
    2021:09:25 14:41:57
    Exposure Time:
    10/500 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    20.2 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).