Gonçalo Dumas

Sencor Setup

In lack of any other documentation, I call this setup the "Sencor Series 65", due to the prefix in all models. Sencor, Model SA-6530 - Stereo Amplifier, Sencor, Model SD-6550 - Stereo Cassette, Sencor, Model ST-6540 - Stereo Tuner.

Sencor Setup
Gonçalo Dumas, Aug 7, 2021
Valentin likes this.
    • Valentin
      I have never seen a cassette deck with a loding system identical to that used in car players. It would be interesting to see some pictures with the inside.
    • Longman
      It looks similar to the Aiwa Mini-Systems. I wonder if any of the parts (like the deck) are shared.
    • Gonçalo Dumas
      I do think these are somewhat Aiwa devices, sold for other brands, Aiwa was famous for this and their 22, 30 and 50 clones are all over the place. Basf, Uher, etc..
      Here the most striking similarities are the radio display glass, similar to the R22 Stereo Tuner. The buttons are also somewhat similar.
      The tape mechanism is reversed, the eject mechanism switch and the buttons are ordered in a different manner.
      Valentin likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Home HI-FI
    Uploaded By:
    Gonçalo Dumas
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    674.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4000px
    Height:
    3000px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    HUAWEI
    Model:
    YAL-L21
    Date / Time:
    2021:02:10 18:24:24
    Exposure Time:
    10000000/1000000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.75 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).