[No longer for sale] Sony WM D6C

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by rumorazzi, Jul 25, 2018.

1. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

E713E21C-A2EA-4734-968F-37D9C487BABC.jpeg 54256409-70FD-430C-9CE0-FF8F5F9A5DBB.jpeg 13B64348-7585-4141-9D19-8FBFC41B090F.jpeg 24CB0D8C-6ED5-470F-B6F7-571E637F5347.jpeg Perfectly working and nice looking, just serviced some weeks ago by Sergiu aka MagneticBlood.

WM D6C - 350€

Payment via PayPal (add 4%) or bank transfer.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  2. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Still available!
    Come on guys, it’s a great unit! ;)

3. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Nobody? :shrug:
    Try me with offers! :thumbsup:

4. Radio Raheem

Radio Raheem Well-Known Member

All i would offer you is £120, i bought my last one mint of ebay for that and then traded it as it was so big, sorry don't mean to offend you, good luck

5. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

IMG_0254 Sony 2x D6C 2x D6 EOS 70D.JPG I have Two D6C and Two D6 so I do not need a 5th one

Robu and Boodokhan like this.
  6. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

As I appreciate your offer I’ve got to decline :wink2

Radio Raheem likes this.
  7. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Nice collection you got there!

Cassette2go likes this.
  8. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Price is in line with the market:

I payed 300€ for this unit from a well known forum user, this d6c it’s been previously serviced by Dr.Walkman.
    Then I sent it to a technician because the record function didn’t work and there was a lot of wow too, so I spent another 135€ on top of it.

If it’s too much for you I will keep it, as it’s a great unit and I love it, but I will not listen to lowballers.

Christian.

9. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

I hear Dr Walkman performs miracles with walkmans, are you sure it was serviced by him? I cannot see why a serviced unit would then require extra servicing to make it record correctly.

Any reason why you would not list on Ebay? I think the reason it hasn't sold is that you are relatively new and perhaps an unknown. I mean this in the politest way possible. Perhaps the security of buying from Ebay with protection might tempt some of our cautious members who want one to bid.

rumorazzi likes this.
  10. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

It was definitely serviced by dottor walkman sometime back, long before I sold it. I have never used any of my D6C’s to do recordings as I have no need to, I always used my CR-7 for recording. So i never checked the recording function, hence did not know about in not recording.

I think the reason it’s not selling is because people just don’t want to pay loads and frankly most people want to pay peanuts, it won’t happen. If they want something good they will just have to pay the going rate.

I remember changing my mono blocks amp after owning it for less than 2 years, I got something better. Loads of people was interested but only wanted to give me just under half price, it was worth more to me and I don’t want a stranger to make a profit out of me. In the end I gave away £3500 mono block amps to my friend as I get better pleasure giving to a friend that could not afford one than the money I was offered.

I would say keep it till you get the right price for you or do what I did give it away to someone who will appreciate it.

Command8 and rumorazzi like this.
  11. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

rumorazzi
    D6C is one of the best walkmans ever made and is the best portable recorder.
    I have 3 brand new with all accessories in the box so i do not collect this model anymore. ( i have another one with clicking issue that a member sold me).
    Keep this beautiful walkman and use it but If you have to sell this walkman Ebay is the best place to list it.

rumorazzi likes this.
  12. Doctor Walkman

Doctor Walkman New Member

Hello everyone,
    despite my many commitments and my very little free time, I try to make a visit on stereo2go from time to time and I came across this page.

I feel the need to explain what happened with Chris' D6C. Chris will certainly remember and confirm what I'm saying.

Long ago Chris sent me this D6C along with some of his other walkmans for repair. The playback was very bad and the recording function didn't work at all.
    As I usually do, I informed Chris about what needed to be done to get the D6C back on track. Then, repair the circuit for the Playback and replace the head, then the recording function also needed to be repaired.
    Chris replied that he was not interested in repairing the recording function because he would only use the D6C for playback. Obviously I did as he wished.
    Since he doesn't use the D6C as a recorder it was a wise choice to save money to repair the recording function, so that this money could be used to repair the other walkmans.
    That is what I remember from this episode.
    Chris, remember also you?

Boodokhan, Cassette2go and rumorazzi like this.
  13. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Thanks @Doctor Walkman for your contribution. :wink2

@T-ster and @Boodokhan I wouldn’t sell it on eBay because its incredibly high fees that make impossible to state an honest price.
    By the way PayPal give always buyer protection even outside “evilbay”.

I prefer to sell inside the community, as I do with my other passions (guitar, synths & fx).
    Admittedly I am more active in forum like https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/ or https://llllllll.co/ for example,
    so somehow I can understand your lack of trust in me.

Anyway, I’m not in a rush for sell, so I’ll let it go only if I will receive an offer that I find ok.
    Alternatively I will continue to enjoy my nice D6C :nodding:

Best regards,
    Christian

14. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Yes i remember.

15. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

Still available ;)

16. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Why did I get sucked into Muff Wiggler.com? What a great name for a website. It looks like a great unit rumorazzi but I have one proudly sitting on my shelf and can't justify another at this time. Thanks for posting it on S2G, a few years ago there was a lot more equipment changing hands down here but the section isn't getting as much attention anymore, hopefully we can get more people looking so equipment like yours can find a new home.

rumorazzi likes this.
  17. Madballnyhc

Madballnyhc New Member

Still available ?

18. rumorazzi

rumorazzi Member

No sorry, I decided to keep it for me :wave:

19. Robu

Robu New Member

Bro, are you still selling?

Cassette2go likes this.
  20. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

I am still selling everything 713-502-9993 text call me 09 July 2020 is gonna be the 2nd ride of the 2015 KLR-650 so I can get it inspected so I can get tags for it so it can be ridden so it can be sold easier. 5.1 miles are on the odometer as I cant ride it since I bought a month before I moved in with mother who said I cant ride it while living with here and not that I have lost my five toes of my left foot to diabetes, I really cant ride it so, i just gotta sell it.

Twopotjock likes this.