2019 Is Not My Year.............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickeccles, Apr 11, 2019.

1. nickeccles

nickeccles Well-Known Member

February was bad enough losing my much loved Orange Cat........

On the 22 March in the evening after beginning to worry as I had not heard from her, I broke into my beautiful girlfriends flat next door to me & found her dead on the floor...........Just 38 years old!

She died of sepsis caused by a peptic gastric perforated ulcer, a nasty open wound on her right leg left untreated by useless doctors practice (Already under investigation & monitoring by the Care Quality Commission) Indeed the same "Practice" that misdiagnosed my mini strokes as Epilepsy & stuck me 2000mg a DAY of epilim tablets - But that's another story...........

Sorry this post is a bit "Scatty" but this has hit me so hard & only now by sharing my grief does it make things a tiny bit easier.....

My beautiful Diana was just 38 she taught me that despite my disability, I was still really special & that I was worth so much more than I believed after the stroke 6 years ago!

This was a real slow burner, I always though she was kind of cute but had no idea at all that we would fall in love - We both wanted to stay very private until we were ready to tell the world we were in love............

This is difficult to write & finding the right words to explain how fucking painful this is - One minute we were sharing love & laughter (A lot of laughing & just being together) Diana was the sunshine in my life that just wanted to be with me no matter what! What were my chances of ever meeting a girl like her?? Not great I know - When you become ill or have permanent problems, most just give you a wide birth sad to say!

Not Diana though who made me so happy even if only for a short time - This woman made me smile properly since the evil stroke damage 6 years ago - Never thought I would ever smile properly again...........

Diana was from Lithuania & I loved everything about her, an amazing girl that I had the privilege of her sharing my life & loving me for who I am......It doesn't happen very often in a lifetime!

I am happy to report that her body was flown home to her family who have been so supportive & kind, they knew about us & are all lovely people & her going home meant everything to me as I dreaded a lonely funeral here..........

As I stated earlier, Diana's death has hit me hard although it took a couple of days after finding her to really accept the awful realisation that I would never see her again, wake up with her or go out on one of our crazy shopping expeditions! The pain is just so hard to deal with but I cannot be upset forever, she would not want me to be in tears every day or going through such a shit time & I know that 100% My sense of loss is so great & I'm really trying to pick myself up again..........

Anyway, this post is not about me - It's about my beautiful girl & my love for her & sense of loss without her........

Maybe we'll meet again one day? I'm not a great believer but would do anything just to have her back again..........

Thanks for reading, this is why I have been so quiet for the last month.............

I miss her so much

4 October 2018 (1).jpg 15 October 2018 (2).jpg 15 October 2018 (3).jpg 15 October 2018 (7).jpg 22 September 2018 (9).jpg Me & Diana - 22 February 2019 (2).jpg Me & Diana - 22 February 2019 (32).jpg New Years Eve - 2018 (4).jpg New Years Eve - 2018 (14).jpg View attachment 17996 View attachment 17997

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  2. Longman

Longman Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

A very difficult post to reply to Nick. Rest in Peace Diana.

3. walkman archive

walkman archive Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry for you. It's a shocking story. She rest in piece.

4. Boodokhan

Boodokhan Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this sad news.

nickeccles likes this.
  5. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

nickeccles, your absence was noticable, but I'm thinking most of us had no idea. I'm not going to sugar-coat it, that must be a huge blow and we're lucky you gave us an update. I lost a great friend last year to a stupid accident and I know how hard it is to get back to somewhat normal.

nickeccles likes this.
  6. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Such sad news Nick i really feel for you, nothing i can say will make much difference but we are glad to hear from you :(

nickeccles likes this.
  7. Jorge

Jorge Well-Known Member

Nick, this is The Worst, so sorry to hear about your loss! Just yesterday I was talking to @Boodokhan that you are my God of restorations. And now this is happening to you... those other Gods are cruel!... Be strong!!!

nickeccles likes this.
  8. ciclosysombras

ciclosysombras Member

I have been very saddened by your news. I accompany you in the feeling and a lot of encouragement. :(

nickeccles likes this.
  9. lupogtiboy

lupogtiboy Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm a bit late but I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.