Need an advice

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Werleoka, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Werleoka

Werleoka New Member

You mean this discussion or any other? Could find any link here, only mine.

2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

3. Werleoka

Werleoka New Member

Thanks mate !) Wow, I know where this place is!!! It's in electronics mall in Moscow, just 5km from my home, but seems that they moved to another place, because they have absolutely different address and photos at their website.

Mister X likes this.
  4. A O

A O Active Member

Are you really planning on using them? They are both nice but most of all they are both red, this makes them so much more interesting as they are rare and both quite pretty. It's worth noting that when new the Aiwa probably cost half the price of the Sony. The Sony was very high-tech and therefore top end at the time but the Aiwa was very basic by comparison. I actually like the P06 because it's all metal and reliable but the WM-30 was very temperamental and they do suffer from long-term issues namely because of the flimsy metal used especially when the back gets dented/pushed in and it messes with the belt path.

Get both

Mister X likes this.
  5. Werleoka

Werleoka New Member

I was at the shop about two weeks ago and tested both AIWA & Sony. Unfortunately they both sounded awfully. I've founded a true masterpiece there - Sanyo JJ-P1. Absolutely pure sound, beautiful design, auto reverse and very small size. It was released only in Japan in 1985 and comparing it to Sony and Aiwa, Sanyo JJ-P1 is much more better!!! I've spent 150$ more than expected, but it worth it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Mister X likes this.