Sony WM-D6C Strap

Discussion in 'Gear you want' started by brunophilipe, Sep 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. brunophilipe

brunophilipe New Member

Unfortunately there's few straps available on eBay, and they're all listed for US$200+ and they're all in the US. International shipping is hit and miss and for something this hard to go by, I'm not sure it's worth it.

If anyone here has one, especially in Europe, and would be interested in selling it, please let me know!

2. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Apparently the Sony D8 Dat player uses the same strap, worth checking out.
    Also have a look at this listing, if you get lucky you can have a D6C for spares as well.

3. brunophilipe

brunophilipe New Member

Thanks for the tips! Sadly the seller hasn't set shipping to the EU, but I will ask them.

4. brunophilipe

brunophilipe New Member

Well, wouldn't you know. Today I found an ad for a strap, case, and a Sony external battery pack; and it ships from France. I got it!

The reason I hadn't found it before is because it was listed simply as "WM-D6C accessories"…

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  5. Emiel

Emiel Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

I was lucky earlier this year and bought a relatively complete package (box, strap, headphones, case and obviously the D6C), while I was only looking for the device itself. Although advertised as ‘in great working condition’, it had to be completely serviced. So in the end happy the initial package was more complete than I wanted.. Since the serial number on the box matches the D6C, I would only sell or swap as a complete package. Send me private message when interested!

6. Emiel

Emiel Well-Known Member S2G Supporter

7. brunophilipe

brunophilipe New Member