Hello from Buenos Aires !

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Jbglx, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Jbglx

Jbglx New Member

Hi there to everyone ,from Argentina ! I´m jbglx , 67 years old , and have always been interested in audio . A couple of years ago I rediscover cassettes , and bought two Sony Walkmans , WM-EX900 from a guy in Romania that completly overhauled them , and performs fantastic . Also have a Sony cassette deck TC-KE500s again overhauled , with capacitors replaced . Recordings made with this deck played in my walkmans with the RV sound mode , thru my Bose SoundLink II headphones , simply sound phenomenal .
    I use TDK-SA , SA-X , and Sony UX-S , that still can be found in Argentina thru "mercado libre" a kind of e-Bay that we have here .

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  2. TooCooL4

TooCooL4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Stereo2go Jbglx

3. Jbglx

Jbglx New Member

Thanks TooCooL4 for your welcome !

4. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! I've looked at equipment for sale on mercado libre, some interesting equipment has popped up over the years.

5. Jbglx

Jbglx New Member

Hi Mister X , yes indeed , sometimes good stuff shows up there , the big problem is that you only can buy goods from the Mercado Libre of your country , I for example can buy at the argentinian site , and the same happens to people from Uruguay , Chile , México , etc . Heard that "mercado" is working to solve that .

Mister X likes this.