FOR SALE! SONY WM-30 ICE BLUE MINT.

Discussion in 'Stereo2Go classifieds (not auctions)' started by Recaptcha, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Recaptcha

Recaptcha Well-Known Member

IMG_0690.jpeg IMG_0691.jpeg IMG_0692.jpeg IMG_0694.jpeg
    AIRPODS MAX NOT INCLUDED... JUST FOR STAGING.

Up for sale is a Sony WM-30 in ice blue with case. This unit has had many mechanical parts replaced/cleaned and belt replaced. It has an insanely stable speed, with the lowest wow/flutter of my Walkmans. Azimuth has been adjusted for a bright crisp sound from any tape. Cosmetically, it's the cleanest you will find. Has never had any corrosion in it, has no broken pieces, and no major scratches. Case is worn, but is still solid. Motor has no hum or noise through headphones, and volume wheel doesn't crackle.

I bought this one recently, paid dearly for it. I just don't really need it currently.

$425OBO. Will NOT ship internationally, but US shipping is free.

theLAG80s, Emiel and Hyperscope like this.
  2. Foxy

Foxy New Member

lovely, just out of my price range

3. givemeyourwalkmans

givemeyourwalkmans Active Member

Slightly out of my price range, but I'd likely still buy it if you considered shipping to EU (saw you accepted it on another listing) as I don't have this particular colour. Otherwise good luck!

4. Recaptcha

Recaptcha Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I would be open to shipping this to the EU. If the price was close to asking, I’d ship it free (within reason). Reason I didn’t originally mention that is because I want to avoid lowballs + free shipping to the EU.

just PM me!

5. givemeyourwalkmans

givemeyourwalkmans Active Member

Oh I wasn't expecting that! I'll DM.