Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by Ovidiu Birau, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Ovidiu Birau

Ovidiu Birau New Member

I'm Ovidiu, been born in the cassette tape era, got into them as teenager, but quit to them for like 20 years, and now i got hooked on them again.
    Got few over the past 3 years, not top range, but decent ones, luckily i hav just minor issues with them, just simple love them

Attached Files:

Mister X and Hyperscope like this.
  2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome, thanks for posting, beautiful stack!

3. Ovidiu Birau

Ovidiu Birau New Member

Thank you, nothing to fancy, an technics rs-b 905,an kenwood kx 1100 g, and another one KX-1100HX, which is my preferred one, full manual calibration, does everything

4. Duey71

Duey71 Member

Top Technics piece, looks to be a SH-8058 DUAL GRAPHIC EQUALIZER! Don't see these to much anymore! When I was 12 , 13 etc. In the 80's, I was always fascinated with those spectrum Equalizer's.

Thanks for sharing your nice equipment.

5. Ovidiu Birau

Ovidiu Birau New Member

It is, indeed, an sh 8085, many of us still have them in their stacks, especially those born in the cassette tape era, essentially equipment to help with the acoustic of the room, i would say, i didn't had any of them until the "covid" and main culprit was Techmoan, i started with a Technics sa-k6 cassiever, after that i bought another one sa-k6, an aiwa ad 6700, second aiwa ad 6700, and so on, got few by now
    Thank you for your kind reply