Double Trouble

Discussion in 'Chat Area' started by Transistorized, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Transistorized

Transistorized Active Member

Picked the Silver Conion up on eBay for a great price. It came in today and I repaired the top deck right away. It needed a belt, cleaning and adjusting.

Waiting on belts for the lower deck. Very happy with it and now my Gold C100 has a twin sister in Silver :) Once I get belts for the bottom deck on the Silver C100 they'll both be 100% operational. Very excited.

20171122_232230.jpg

A few shots below of me digging in for repair. I think I started before the FedEx truck left my driveway :) Tape 2 sings very well now :). Tape 1 will work here in the next week or so once I get belts.

20171122_170337.jpg
    Bottom deck torn down to clean goo from deteriated belt. As a plus it gave way to access the middle deck. Hmm...I think I have a belt laying around to fit that one....
    20171122_170919.jpg
    Yep. New belt fits nicely.

Happy Thanksgiving S2G. Hope all are doing well. Don't eat too much :)

2. T-ster

T-ster Moderator Staff Member S2G Supporter

Beauty, nothing better than a C100 except maybe two! Looks good overall to.

Transistorized likes this.
  3. Cassette2go

Cassette2go Well-Known Member

17186670797605121603571413638953.jpg Can you post a picture of the front of the lower deck of the Conion c100? From the inside that is otherwise I need a lower cassette deck because this one the gear will not raise completely to engage with the take-up reel gear. I do not know what's wrong with mine and I cannot figure it out and I'm about to give up.

4. Cassette2go

Anybody got a picture?
    17187319314767714846527794216152.jpg
    I need pictures front and back of the lower cassette deck to see where the springs go and pretty much all parts. I've got belts. It does work. It's just I cannot figure out what to make the white gear on the front to fully engage the take-up reel. When it is apart to take up reel will engage when I put it back together it won't work. I don't know what's going on. Please help. Or email me at, decentman4you2007@gmail.com

5. caution

caution New Member

Yes you are missing a spring, see my comment on your other thread

Cassette2go likes this.
  6. Cassette2go

Yes thank you so much. NOW I just have to find this spring or make one out of something!
    Any suggestions as to where to get or how to make one ?????????