Hello from Paris

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by bplanes, May 19, 2024.

1. bplanes

bplanes New Member

hello to all,
    I'm Bertrand, french digital artist from Paris, (www.bertrandplanes.com) i m also addict to Sony walkman repair and calibration. And cassette listening...
    i had some success (wm D3, wm 22, 31, ex...) and some. fails (mainly TCS 430 & 450)
    i often keep an eye to this forum, great. source of information and i decided to create an account to ask question about my EX70 and also give some answer, even if. i consider myself as a newbie :)

2. Mister X

Mister X Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! I was checking out your website, great work. Feel free to post you stuff here, we love great photos, some of the members are really good at it, I just keep trying.....

3. bplanes

bplanes New Member

thank you very much for your messagz MrX, with pleasure to exchange pictures or other projects :)

4. Anthème

Anthème New Member

Hi Bertrand ! French too here (and Paris aswell until I move), may I ask what were the issues on your TCS 430/450 ? Worked on three of these units, I love them.

5. bplanes

bplanes New Member

hello Antheme,
    main problem was broken gear / mechanical issue. Another one was electronic (amplifier I guess but I didn't repair this one)
    from now I have 3 out of order and 1 working one without REW...

if you're still parisien in. sept come to my studio 75019 (Crimée / Ourcq)

6. Anthème

Anthème New Member

Sorry but I moved out ! I hope you'll have more luck with your units, they're really lovely player/recorder.
    Do you use them for making music, or are you involving them into one of your art projects ?

Dans l'attente de te lire, à bientot ;-)