BleusNak CyberSpot Update

Discussion in 'Cassette Decks' started by KJ Bleus Parsons, Aug 6, 2026.

  1. KJ Bleus Parsons

    KJ Bleus Parsons Active Member

    Messages:
    181
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Location:
    MadCity, WI USA
    Greetings .....

    I've been out & about for several months, thought it would be good to check-in with you all & provide an update on the BleusNak CyberSpot Portal pages.

    Unfortunately, the BleusNak CyberSpot Portal has been shut down by longstanding angelfire/lycos services. Gosh darn-it, 1999 to end of 2025 ..... That's 26 years of active presence, now gone. Abruptly closed with no notice by angelfire/lycos was a personal disappointment. No current plans to rebuild and re-initiate the portal at this time, as that is will be a huge endeavor to take on for the aging Bleuster :))

    Nevertheless, we have an alternative venue, although its an archived viewing only snapshot of the portal. Dated lMay 2025, the archived version is nearly a complete set of portal pages, and still useful for reference and browsing enjoyment. Here's the details, for those who may still have interest:




    More info & futures coming sometime soon .....

    Cheers & Peace !!!
     
    Mister X likes this.
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,184
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Awesome! You had me worried, no website or Bluesy. Sometimes I'm looking for some info and hit up the legacy websites.

    upload_2026-8-6_18-23-43.png


    It's tough seeing the old internet being dismembered day by day, back when I was thirsty for anything audio related (besides Mp3's), there were sites like yours that I'd spend hours going through in the late 90's. I knew the good brands as a kid in the 70's and 80's but when retail audio died in the early 90's, there was a huge information hole for a few years.

    It sounds like some users have moved their sites to "Google Sites" which I am not familar with.
     

Share This Page