Score!

Discussion in 'Cassettes' started by Mister X, Sep 4, 2026.

  1. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Yea, a nearly mint Back To The Future Tape! Maybe $1 USD, I actually got a stack of the 80's finest but this one was the collectable gem.

    In case you haven't dipped into the 3D thread, I made an AIWA Shadowbox to go with the aiwa HS-TX361. For some reason I have dozens of what I used to think were throw-away models but they're actually getting decent money now and this one looks great.


    upload_2026-9-4_12-20-14.png
     
    retro and Machaneus like this.
  2. Machaneus

    Machaneus Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Location:
    Athens
    Perfect! BTTF is my all time favourite movie this class of walkmans are very good sounding and full of features aside a typical service they only suffer from surface scratches and worn paint if they are heavily used.
     

Share This Page