New member from Belgium !

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by costasxlv, Sep 20, 2026.

  1. costasxlv

    costasxlv New Member

    Messages:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Brussels
    Hello Stereo2Go!

    I am Kostas, and I'm a certified Panasonic RQ-SX addict. While normal people collect stamps or coins, I spend my time hunting impossibly thin cassette players and debating whether I really need another SX model.

    Spoiler: I do.

    Happy to join the community!
     
    autoreverser likes this.
  2. Machaneus

    Machaneus Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    542
    Trophy Points:
    93
    Location:
    Athens
    Hi Kostas and welcome! :wave:
     
  3. autoreverser

    autoreverser Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,966
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Europe
  4. Yuriy Sirotenko

    Yuriy Sirotenko New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Location:
    Kazakhstan
    Welcome to the forum :wave:
     
  5. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    I've been mining some of those brochures, hopefully the photo posting issue will be fix soon. Welcome to the forum!
     

Share This Page