Hello there, walkman people

Discussion in 'Introducing myself' started by mrafiozo, Sep 25, 2026 at 11:35 AM.

  1. mrafiozo

    mrafiozo New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Europe
    They call me "mrafiozo", which is the result of me morphing my usernames that I came up with during my time being online.

    I am really fascinated by Sony Walkman cassette players from late 90's early 2000's and even think of getting, fixing, and using one one day.

    Right now I own my slightly beat-up Sony CD Walkman D-EJ775 which is one of the reasons why I even got here:

    DSC_0672resize_результат.jpg ​

    Hope we'll get along
     
  2. Mister X

    Mister X Moderator Staff Member

    Messages:
    20,179
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the forum, we love all the old gadgets and life-styles from the old days, it's hard to believe how old some of it is getting.
     
  3. mrafiozo

    mrafiozo New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Location:
    Europe
    Well I do enjoy older stuff in general too, players, CRT's, game consoles... Though tape Walkmans are by far the oldest things from the list.
     

Share This Page