Handheldgaming was last seen:
Oct 4, 2024 at 4:21 PM
    1. Handheldgaming
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 9, 1974 (Age: 50)
    Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/@handheldgaming4life
    50 year old. Gamer! But I used to own a lot of music, and I still do. :delighted:

I kinda forgot how much I loved physical media. So recently, last couple of years I rebought the same JVC tower system I had in my 20s. Then I started buying Vinyl again.

And more recently I realized Cassettes were making a comeback and of course I didn't have an personal stereos any more, so now I've got too many. Most of which are just trash and broken, good old ebay and silly bids being my downfall.

But I've got a FIIO CP13 modern personal stereo. But it didn't pluck my heart strings in the right way. So I got an old Saisho like I had a young kid, then an Aiwa like I had a young teenager... and then a Panasonic RQ-SX25 like I bought in my late teens/adulthood.

But I never had a Sony, they were either unattainable when I was young and Walkmans were expensive and interesting, and then undesirable when they were cheap plastic at the end of the cassette boom.

Anyhoo, that's me! Check out my YT if you like games and Cassettes.... and rest assured any pennies (I make very little but do have fun) are spent on game consoles, and now walkmans. :loldiag: