[ATTACH] Well you did say Walkmans ;) Everything seems to be getting miniaturised these days.
Interesting stuff about Action Man. I didn't realise was also his 50th birthday this year http://www.actionman.com/ For those who can't Google,...
The green is very much Harrods colour associated with their shop. Looking at their web site they will sell you a nice little bag suitable for your...
Quite a few things there that prove my thoughts above. Show me the Smartphone that: Sounds as good on its speaker as the small silver boombox...
I wonder how many of the original iPhones still work and are being used ? Soon I will start a thread about my experiences with Sony MP3 players....
In 1978 I started my apprenticeship on £25 a week so that sounds about right I'm not surprised; spending almost three weeks wages on a boombox....
That reminds me of the old CDC9766 disc drives we used to use. They used voice coil technology to move the head assembly which weighed a couple of...
Definitely Jungle Princess - I found the same flyer that you linked to. What surprised me was the 1977 date. I think in 1979/80 we though it was...
Log in Click on your user name somewhere near the top right Click on Avatar and add your photo
That's more than we had at Brunel Technical College with a couple of thousand students. The two machines I remember from there were Williams...
Done again with less zoom so you can see the entire thing. Are you actually intending to sell ? Most of the other items including an MP3 boombox...
No problems. You mean this one[ATTACH]
A Crosley remake of a Sanyo Briefcase Stereo ? [MEDIA]
I wonder if the Heathkit was factory or home built. As the name implies most Heathkit products were assembled from kits at home (for a modern...
I think that is the best suggestion so far. I'm not sure about the idea of using salt. When reading up on rotted speaker surrounds someone...
As the UK is also a high humidity (but usually cold) country you can buy lots of things like this....
A sealed bag or box with a dessicant satchet ? They often come with things you buy or available from the likes of Amazon [MEDIA] at work we...
You have excellent taste in music and album covers. Madonna, Kim Wilde, Belinda Carlisle and the Bangles I still regret not buying the Madonna...
I suspect that in the 1990s Home Computers replaced Hi Fi as a mainstream hobby. In the 1970s a large number of enthusiasts were discussing what...
The photos remind me of a branch of "Top Tapes", a chain of small shops in the UK who sold nothing but tapes. I just Googled them and the only...
Separate names with a comma.