I understand. But I can't just sell the battery box. Then i'll have walkmans that I cant sell.
With the silver wm 101 included for spares. Please note the silver one is missing one of the cassette reels and battery box. So both black and...
Not sure if the sound or playback will be perfect. I've never had a belt in this Walkman. All I can test is that the motor works. I don't have any...
Some photos of the black wm 101. Needs a belt. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The silver one is missing the battery box. I only have the box on the black one. The silver one is for spares and is missing other parts also. If...
The black wm 101 only has the aa battery box.
I will take photos tomorrow. Don't think it has a belt so will need a new one. But the player is in very good condition. Will show photos tomorrow.
Unfortunately I only have a the black and silver units left. I'd rather sell the walkmans as complete units.
I don't. But I do have 2 WM101's I can sell. I have a black and silver wm 101.
My rainbow of WM30's. I still wonder why Sony decided to paint some and have others anodized. [ATTACH]
Hahah I know. I am still trying to get in contact with the seller. I hope they still have it. Been told that her children aren't interested in it...
Just letting you guys know I've tried contacting this lady via email and have not had a reply. That was 2 months ago. I have also been in contact...
Bought 3 from him recently.
No Aiwa's at the moment. I'm curious on the serial number allocations also. Anyone know where they start from? 000001?
Nice pick up on the differences. You have a low serial too. I had 17162 but recently sold it.
and sold!!
I have a few Sport's walkmans for sale if you are interested to add to your collection. :)
Price lowered.
Very cool background story to the TPS-L2. I'm very surprised at the sound quality of these.
Unfortunately I don't have any WM 10/30 in boxes. I wish I did!! :)
Separate names with a comma.